- A Complete Thyroid Profile
- Growth hormone which improves sleep, tissue health, and stamina
- Vitamin D to improve cognitive function, bone health and cardiovascular health
- RBC Magnesium to aid 1000s of metabolic reactions in the body every second
- Liver markers such as ggt which let us know about oxidative stress and glutathione need
- Uric acid as a warning sign of blood sugar dysregulation
While many labs offer basic screening, others do not provide reports and references as to what this means from a pathologic stand point as well as a nutritional standpoint.
Also, our representation of reference ranges will not just show “high” and “low” but will show dysfunctional and optimal. This allows you to monitor and treat trends before they become a pathology.
Basic Comprehensive Screen
Various break-out profiles can be ordered to monitor systems as needed. These include:
- Chemistry Screen
- Customized Permutations
PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU BEGIN!
- Check your kit! If any items are missing or damaged, contact Dunwoody Labs at (678) 736-6374. This kit should include the following:
- 1 cold pack
- 1 requisition form
- 1 biohazard bag with gauze pad
- 1 silver insulated shipping envelope
- 1 prepaid shipping label
- 1 clinical shipping pack (FedEx)
- 3 Tiger Top SST tubes
- 2 lavender-top EDTA tubes
- This is a fasting test! Do not consume any food for 12 hours prior to blood draw.
- This test requires overnight shipping. Please ship Monday through Thursday. If blood is collected on a Friday, refrigerate the sample and ship the following Monday.
SPECIMEN COLLECTION INSTRUCTIONS
- Place cold pack in freezer for at least 4-6 hours minimum before shipping.
- Collect the blood in the three (3) SST and two (2) lavender-top tubes provided.
- Allow the blood to clot for at least 30 minutes.
- Centrifuge the blood in the three (3) SST tubes for 15-20 minutes.
- DO NOT transfer the serum to a different tube.
- Using a permanent marker, write the patients first and last name, date of birth, and date of collection on each sample tube.
- Store sample Store sample in the refrigerator at 2-8 °C until ready to ship.
- Make sure the specimen tubes are properly labeled. Due to federal regulations, improperly labeled tubes cannot be processed.
- Place the tube(s) inside of the biohazard bag and seal the bag. Do not remove gauze pad.
- Complete the Test Requisition Form, fold and place the form within the outer pocket of the biohazard bag.
- Place the biohazard bag into the insulated shipping envelope.
- Place the cold pack inside the insulated shipping envelope.
- Seal the shipping envelope and place it inside the shipping box.
- Place the shipping box inside the clinical mailing pack.
- Attach prepaid shipping label.
- Take the package to the shipping carrier’s storefront location or call the carrier to schedule a pickup.